- 7 hours ago 20990 likes 5186 shares"There’s a joke we sometimes tell in Canada: What’s a Canadian? An apologetic American with health care.
It’s funny because we half-believe it’s true. The United States and Canada are about as similar as two countries get. But Canada has had a publicly funded, single-payer health care system in each of our provinces and territories since the 1960s. It works. Maybe it can work for you too." –Dr. Danielle Martin
- 7 hours ago 7165 likes 5213 sharesThey learned exactly nothing from ESPN.
- 7 hours ago 13518 likes 1706 sharesWell, that's certainly a different approach.
- 8 hours ago 12646 likes 1952 sharesWhat are your thoughts?
- 3 hours ago 6883 likes 3779 sharesBREAKING:
The former military general couldn't believe his ears -- and just let it show.
- 7 hours ago 9847 likes 1256 sharesYou could hear a pin drop at the UN. Wow.
- 3 hours ago 9125 likes 1197 sharesJustice has been served.
- 7 hours ago 10408 likes 644 shares"In over 30 years in my experience"...
- 8 hours ago 6784 likes 1801 sharesGood.