- 8 hours ago 245 likes 29 sharesDid y'all even notice this?
- 8 hours ago 783 likes 108 sharesHelp us wish Mr. Rickie Johnson, who wrongly spent 25 years in Louisiana's Angola prison, a happy birthday!
- 8 hours ago 1032 likes 125 sharesImagine that, exactly what we Conservatives have been saying for quite some time...
- 9 hours ago 1096 likes 63 sharesExactly.
- 2 hours ago 661 likes 34 sharesFirst Tucker owned him, and now this?
- 7 hours ago 106 likes 14 shares"If you don't see that now..."
- 8 hours ago 659 likes 46 sharesBig!
- 3 hours ago 616 likes 103 sharesHUGE....absolutely huge.
- 11 hours ago 271 likes 39 sharesSen. Lindsey Graham is calling for a "timeout" on accepting new Syrian refugees into the United States in the wake of terrorist attacks in Paris late last week.
"The one thing I’ve learned from Paris is that we need to have a timeout on bringing refugees into this country until we have a system that we think will work. So I’m calling for a timeout on Syrian refugees," he said Monday during an interview with Fox News Radio.