- 2 hours ago 47 likes 41 sharesElected U.S. officials fighting hard... for non-citizens.
- 11 hours ago 271 likes 81 sharesComing Attractions: At 2 a.m. PT (5 a.m. ET, 09:00 UTC) NASA's Cassini Mission to Saturn will be the first spacecraft ever to dive between the planet and its rings.
Click the link for expected mission milestones. Questions? Leave them in the comments.
- 7 hours ago 350 likes 40 sharesWow!
- 9 hours ago 87 likes 106 sharesIt’s not good for your nervous system to get too worked up over “proposals” in Washington. Trial balloons are a dime a dozen, and few become laws. But two balloons that deserve to get popped right away are these suggestions in Congress for new taxes on Americans’ 401(k) accounts. One would raise up to $60 billion in tax revenues by 2025, while the other would raise about $1.5 trillion. Or to put that more accurately, one would suck up to $60 billion out of people’s retirement savings, while the other would vacuum out $1.5 trillion. Untouched by this would be the cushy pension program Congress members enjoy. Yes, Washington needs to get the deficit under control and start paying down debt. But looting many people’s only hope for a secure retirement isn’t the way to go about it.
- 1 hour ago 357 likes 24 sharesThe Secret Service has been beleaguered by scandals.
- 2 hours ago 311 likes 46 sharesA successful first ever Autism Film Festival!
Comedian Makes Joke to Chelsea Clinton About Her Mom Not Being President. Clinton Takes It Seriously...1 hour ago 113 likes 10 sharesHmmm...
- 11 hours ago 178 likes 69 sharesThis has to be stopped.
- 11 hours ago 177 likes 34 sharesSurprise, surprise, surprise...