- 11 hours ago 233 likes 26 sharesAsking these five questions could help build relationships and lead to a happier life.
- 7 hours ago 19 likes 10 sharesUm..what in the WORLD?
- 7 hours ago 59 likes 81 sharesJUST IN: All power gone...more
- 3 hours ago 80 likes 5 sharesShare with us your own national park image that captured the moment so well you can still feel it.
- 2 hours ago 69 likes 15 sharesWould you vote for these guys?
- 3 hours ago 49 likes 47 sharesTrump has notoriously appointed a slew of individuals with serious conflicts of interests with the departments they oversee. The latest is Michael L. Dourson, Trump's pick to head the EPA's Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, the government's chemical safety program. Media reports reveal that the toxicologist is under intense scrutiny for his extensive ties to the chemical industry and a resumé dotted with some of the biggest names in the field: Koch Industries Inc., Chevron Corp., Dow AgroSciences, DuPont and Monsanto. After working as a staff toxicologist for the EPA from 1980 to 1994, Dourson founded and ran the Toxicology Excellence for Risk Assessment (TERA), a "nonprofit" research group that has been paid by chemical corporations to research and write reports that downplay the health risks posed by their products. According to the AP, Dourson's research has been "underwritten by industry trade and lobbying groups representing the makers of plastics, pesticides, processed foods and cigarettes."
To be fair, the revolving door, conflicts of interest, and regulatory agency corruption and collusion has been going on for decades. Though the current administration seems to be putting far more foxes in the hen houses than what we've previously seen. Especially after having been promised that the swamp would be drained.
#GovernmentCorruption #RevolvingDoor #RegulatoryCapture #ConflictsOfInterest #EPA #DrainTheSwamp #gmofreecanada #gmofreeusa
- 3 hours ago 189 likes 20 sharesFundador de Facebook dona 1 millón de dólares a México.. Pide donaciones para UNICEF y ayudar a los afectados por el sismo
- 27 minutes ago 133 likes 20 sharesYes, he'll be doing songs from 'Hamilton.'
- 4 hours ago 160 likes 54 sharesPara nuestros hermanos mexicanos que hayan perdido su mascota durante el sismo, pueden comunicarse via Twitter a MascotasSismo, ahi estan publicando los rescatistas de animales y personas solidarias que encuentran animales extraviados.
- 6 hours ago 139 likes 8 sharesOver the past several months there have been multiple deadly collisions involving Navy vessels at sea- two that took the lives of sailors who were from, or have family in, Virginia. Yesterday, in the Armed Services Committee, I questioned Admiral Richardson about whether the Navy's previous decisions to change the initial training for Surface Warfare Officers would be within the scope of investigations to determine if it could have played a role in the recent mishaps. These accidents are unacceptable and we must quickly learn from these tragedies to implement meaningful and lasting change. We should be training all our Sailors thoroughly in navigation and seamanship to ensure our Navy remains as strong and powerful as ever. http://www.dailypress.com/news/military/dp-nws-senate-ship-collisions-20...