- 11 hours ago 178 likes 69 sharesThis has to be stopped.
- 11 hours ago 177 likes 34 sharesSurprise, surprise, surprise...
- 11 hours ago 195 likes 71 sharesProgressives and classical liberals agree that economic growth is a good thing, but they differ profoundly in how to best to achieve it. The only way to spur growth is to undo the structural barriers to gains from trade by pruning the law books of taxes and regulations that block these transactions in the futile effort to achieve redistribution. The combination of lower administrative costs, greater legal certainty, and improved private returns fueled American growth in earlier times, and will revive it today.
- 11 hours ago 9 likes 16 sharesHow will it all shake out?
- 6 hours ago 286 likes 10 shares"If something were to happen..."
- 1 hour ago 130 likes 15 shares
- 9 hours ago 190 likes 36 sharesJustice is finally served in Cali.
- 7 hours ago 27 likes 58 shares
- 1 hour ago 237 likes 22 sharesThank you, Senator Ben Sasse! Lawmakers who claim to fight for the "little guy" must start by protecting our tiniest Americans.
- 9 hours ago 122 likes 45 sharesTomorrow, Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai is likely to announce a rollback of net neutrality consumer protections. We will not watch idly while Republicans let Big Cable corporations strip away the free and open Internet. No way.