- 9 hours ago 268 likes 66 sharesLet’s call this commission was it is: Trump’s voter suppression commission.
The commission is trying to do everything in its power to roll back voter protections and justify new voting restrictions that keep seniors, students, and people of color from voting. But we can fight back. I’m fighting for Oregon-style vote by mail to increase voting security and accessibility. It's the best way to counteract the damage this commission wants to create.
- 4 hours ago 292 likes 77 sharesAnthony Scaramucci's first day isn't turning out like he expected.
- 9 hours ago 384 likes 48 sharesI"m going tonight, but...
- 8 hours ago 153 likes 123 sharesThese animal rights idiots decided to break into a Minnesota farm and "free" 38,000 minks. It wasn't long before they realized the grievous mistake they made.
Yet again showing that animal rights activists aren't all that bright.
- 8 hours ago 382 likes 71 sharesWashington is a far different place today than it was six months ago.
The economy is stronger. The regulatory state is shrinking, not growing. Our international relationships are taking a decidedly different shape. The federal judiciary is taking on a more conservative cast, and our laws are being enforced at the borders.
- 4 hours ago 34 likes 117 sharesBREAKING: A Texas Senate committee has passed a bathroom bill.
- 7 hours ago 20 likes 20 sharesAgree or disagree?