- 7 hours ago 9 likes 3 sharesThe Hampton Roads Squadron of the Month became Carrier of the Month this morning!
Dr. Bucshon Supports Trump Administration Decision to Relist North Korea as a State Sponsor of Terrorism5 hours ago 7 likesI fully support President Trump’s decision to relist North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism. North Korea’s continued aggression towards the United States and its neighbors in Asia is unacceptable.
- 9 hours ago 7 likes 1 sharesEvery child deserves the chance for a healthy start in life—that’s why I am proud to support Lily’s Place, an organization I helped found to fight the rising number of infants affected by neonatal abstinence syndrome. Ending the drug crisis begins with getting involved here at home, and I am committed to making West Virginia healthy again. Will you stand with me? Join #TeamJenkins today >>> evanjenkins.com
- 7 hours ago 9 likes 2 sharesAce-Afscme Local 2250 fought for long-overdue pay raises for school support personnel working in one of Maryland’s largest and most diverse school districts – Prince George’s County, just outside Washington, D.C.
- 7 hours ago 1 likes“In 43 years in nursing, I have never seen such disregard for human life in a healthcare setting."
Watch here: http://bit.ly/Nurses-Laughing
- 9 hours ago 10 likes 1 shares“The business education we received at Suffolk University gave us the tools we needed to start our own firms and to make them succeed, and we want to extend those opportunities to new generations of students.” - Larry Smith, BSBA ’65
- 10 hours ago 5 likes 1 sharesThe Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved 14 medications to treat people with World Health Organization (WHO) Group 1 PH, pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Eight of those drugs target components of the prostacyclin pathway. Prostacyclin pathway medications, which help to relax the blood vessels in the lungs, can be administered in several different ways, however they can cause side effects that may make patients stop taking them. A group of PH providers wrote an article to look at the most common side effects and offer recommendations on managing these side effects.
First Microscopic Video of Blood Clot Contraction Reveals How Platelets Naturally Form Unobtrusive Clots – PR News9 hours ago 10 likes 1 sharesScientists are getting a new look at a natural process in blood clotting thanks to the work of John Weisel and colleagues in Penn Medicine. In Nature Communications, the team described how specialized proteins in platelets cause clots to shrink.
- 11 hours ago 9 likesThe former Nickelodeon star spoke to students in Cahn Auditorium as Hillel’s fall speaker. Peck, known for his role in the Nickelodeon sitcom “Drake & Josh,” said Judaism has become an increasingly important part of his identity. Northwestern Hillel
- 1 hour ago 11 likes 1 shares"If your LGBTQ activism and fight for equality doesn’t include intersectionality and fighting for trans individuals, then you aren’t fighting for equality, you’re fighting for privilege."