- 10 hours ago 4 likes 1 sharesWe are glad that Rep. Lamborn is taking #VAChoice seriously.
- 1 hour ago 1 likes 1 sharesPass the smelling salts! Someone said something liberals didn't like!
John Jay is Among the Most Diverse Colleges in the Northeast According to Wall Street Journal Ranking37 minutes ago 8 likes 1 sharesJohn Jay is Among the Most Diverse Colleges in the Northeast According to Wall Street Journal Ranking http://bit.ly/2A0qaui
- 11 hours ago 10 likesMarvel Entertainment is mounting a huge exhibition next spring in Seattle, and our own Ben Saunders, English professor and noted comics scholar, has been tapped to curate the show.
- 8 hours ago 1 likes 1 sharesDr. Jessica Tyler, who was recruited to Weill Cornell Medicine as a professor of pathology and laboratory medicine, has been elected a fellow of the AAAS - The American Association for the Advancement of Science! Dr. Tyler is being honored for contributions to the field of #epigenetics—the study of biological changes outside the DNA sequence that impact gene expression. Her research has illuminated the genetic and molecular underpinnings of epigenetic regulation of genome activity and aging. Read more about her research on our newsroom: http://bit.ly/2mI6LLm
- 4 hours ago 2 likes 1 shares#CRPSawareness17 We are on Day 20 of our daily blog/vlog. Today, we have a post from our sponsors, Abbott (formerly St. Jude Medical). This video features a story of hope from Kam, a person with chronic pain that turned to DRG.
To watch the video, go to the link and then click the box in which the video is in. The video will begin playing after.
#CRPS #RSD #ThisIsCRPS
- 6 hours agoThe most recent horrific event - an Eurasian Lynx getting strangled to death by incompetent staff at Borth Wild Animal Kingdom, which had been licenced to a couple with no expertise in caring for exotic animals - proves it is time that regulations were put in place to protect the well-being of these animals, bred and held in captivity.
Currently there is no requirement for a zoo license containing exotic animals to be awarded only to persons with specialist training, experience and expertise. This, as we have seen, has led to the maltreatment and fatality of those animals.
I therefore ask you to sign this petition with the hope that we will put a stop to these inexcusable situations occurring again.
**Please sign and share!**
AFCP 2018 Small Grants Competition Funding Opportunity | U.S. Embassy in the Democratic Republic of the Congo10 hours ago 8 likesLet’s preserve our cultural heritage! U.S. Embassy Kinshasa announces its call for proposals for the 2018 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Competition. #AFCP2018. Follow this link for more information! https://cd.usembassy.gov/afcp-2018-small-grants-competition-funding-oppo...