- 8 hours ago 1 likes 1 sharesDr. Jessica Tyler, who was recruited to Weill Cornell Medicine as a professor of pathology and laboratory medicine, has been elected a fellow of the AAAS - The American Association for the Advancement of Science! Dr. Tyler is being honored for contributions to the field of #epigenetics—the study of biological changes outside the DNA sequence that impact gene expression. Her research has illuminated the genetic and molecular underpinnings of epigenetic regulation of genome activity and aging. Read more about her research on our newsroom: http://bit.ly/2mI6LLm
- 4 hours ago 2 likes 1 shares#CRPSawareness17 We are on Day 20 of our daily blog/vlog. Today, we have a post from our sponsors, Abbott (formerly St. Jude Medical). This video features a story of hope from Kam, a person with chronic pain that turned to DRG.
To watch the video, go to the link and then click the box in which the video is in. The video will begin playing after.
#CRPS #RSD #ThisIsCRPS
AFCP 2018 Small Grants Competition Funding Opportunity | U.S. Embassy in the Democratic Republic of the Congo10 hours ago 8 likesLet’s preserve our cultural heritage! U.S. Embassy Kinshasa announces its call for proposals for the 2018 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Competition. #AFCP2018. Follow this link for more information! https://cd.usembassy.gov/afcp-2018-small-grants-competition-funding-oppo...
- 8 hours ago 6 likesHe could be in some trouble...
- 10 hours ago 5 likes 1 shares“I have grown up at Girls Inc. With my mentor and my Girls Inc. sisters, I have matured here. There’s no question about who I am and what I value. I know where I stand, and Girls Inc. has given me the confidence to speak up about it.” - Leslie, Girls Inc. of Tarrant County
- 11 hours ago 3 likes 2 sharesStarting your holiday shopping or getting ready for Black Friday? Don't forget to shop through Amazon Smile and Amazon.com will donate 0.5% of every sale to a charity of your choice. We hope you will support LIVESTRONG by following this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/74-2806618
- 6 hours ago 6 likes 1 sharesPlanning on delivering big news to family this weekend? Tact and timing are key.
Declaración del secretario Tillerson en el Día de la Memoria Transgénero | Embajada de Estados Unidos en Uruguay4 hours ago 6 likesEn el Día de la Memoria Transgénero, Estados Unidos rinde homenaje a las personas transgénero y reafirma su compromiso de promover los #DerechosHumanos y la #Libertad de todas las personas. #transdayofremembrance
- 3 hours ago 1 likesOver two hundred High School students from school districts across Hampton Roads got to experience the hands-on approach with technology used in the manufacturing world. They experienced a glimpse into a possible future career field on Friday when visiting the Festo Mobile Mechatronics lab at ECPI University's Virginia Beach campus. Festo US is one of the world’s leaders in advanced automation and robotic solutions.
#HamptonRoads #MobileLab #Mechatronics #Manufacturing #FESTO #ECPIUniversity #MyECPI
For more information about ECPI University or any of our programs click here: http://www.ecpi.edu/ or http://ow.ly/Ca1ya.