- 6 hours ago 2 likes 1 sharesChina and the United States are Equals. Now What?
"The United States and #China have progressed from trying to shape each other’s positions on bilateral issues to competing to influence world order. Whichever nation prevails in this arena can magnanimously shrug off minor setbacks in its foreign relations. Whichever fails will have little to celebrate even when it gains international objectives..."
- 11 hours ago 4 likesUK Psychologist, Janet Carr’s study over many years around families living with Down’s syndrome was covered in The Guardian newspaper, this week. Her findings will surprise many.
“What is Carr’s greatest hope for people with Down’s syndrome? Without hesitation she replies: “I would like it to become more real that people really have a place in ordinary life.””
- 6 hours ago 3 likes 3 sharesYes, your child still loves you like crazy. (And this too shall pass.)
- 5 hours ago 8 likesCare for children is one of the best investments in the future the global community can make now. (Blog article via Girls' Globe)
- 2 hours ago 1 likes#ShesGotDRIVE
"Produced by Jennifer Gibgot and Adam Shankman’s Offspring Entertainment, the story follows a female detective who goes undercover online to catch a killer who is murdering women he meets on a specific popular app. But when she starts to fall for one of the suspects who has been cleared, she discovers he may in fact be the killer."
- 6 hours ago 4 likesJob Seekers: We are participating in the National Virtual Career Fair for Veterans on November 21, from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. (ET). If you have served in the U.S. military or are the spouse of someone who has, join us online at this time to chat with our representatives about job opportunities at CalPERS. Hiring Our Heroes
- 1 hour ago 3 likes 3 sharesRoughly one-in-five U.S. adults were raised with a mixed religious background.
- 3 hours ago 4 likes 3 sharesTruth!