- 5 hours ago 25490 likes 1860 shares"You know, I think that change happens typically not because somebody on high decides it’s going to happen, but rather because at a grassroots level enough people come together that they force the system to change." —President Obama
Watch the President speak at a town hall at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro. http://ofa.bo/2dcZtW5
- 3 hours ago 256 likes 1118 sharesWorth resharing.
- 7 hours ago 204 likes 122 sharesObamacare is collapsing and Missouri families are paying the price. With today’s announcement from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, we now have tens of thousands of families that have lost their plans and have no insurer option on the exchanges next year. The status quo is unacceptable, and it is unsustainable. That’s why I’ll continue working to advance solutions that will provide more options, better access, greater stability, and lower costs for Missouri families. http://bit.ly/2qh0Fz5
- 5 hours ago 279 likes 527 sharesWHAT?!?
- 5 hours ago 72 likes 18 sharesWhat is it with this lady?
SNL's Leslie Jones Claims Ritz-Carlton Doesn't Like 'Black People.' Five Minutes of Research Proves That's a Lie6 hours ago 254 likes 72 sharesShe was busted on her outrageous claim in no time flat.
- 4 hours ago 740 likes 322 sharesFrom Breitbart: "Prosecutors, Congress, and the public will want to know when the National Security Council shipped off the records about potential intelligence abuses by Susan Rice and others in the Obama White House to the memory hole of the Obama Presidential Library. We are considering our legal options, but we hope that the Special Counsel and Congress also consider their options and get these records."
- 4 hours ago 40 likes 33 sharesShould elected representatives get a monthly stipend to afford housing in D.C.?
- 7 hours ago 73 likes 11 sharesThroughout my time in Congress, I have advocated for fully funding the PILT program and I’m thrilled 64 local governments in Colorado will receive this funding. These grants are critical to rural counties throughout Colorado and are used to fund essential services, including public safety and emergency response efforts. I have already sent a letter to the Senate appropriators to urge full funding of the PILT program for FY2018 and will continue to fight for Colorado’s rural communities.
- 6 hours ago 117 likes 88 sharesLooks like douchebag Paul isn't a fan of karma.