- 9 hours ago 3535 likes 969 sharesFor years, the Republican-controlled Congress has done nothing to help the 55 million Americans who don’t have an employer-provided retirement plan save for their retirement. Because of this federal inaction, 7 states have passed legislation to provide retirement accounts to their constituents and 23 others are considering proposals.
But now Republicans in Congress are considering a resolution that would halt these state efforts, stripping coverage from the 15 million Americans that would likely benefit from the programs in these 7 states. Congress should step aside and let the hardworking Governors and State Treasurers continue their important efforts to solve our retirement crisis.
- 6 hours ago 620 likes 50 sharesNeed a podcast for your Friday? Try the OppCast from OpportunityLives. I spoke with them about successful anti-poverty efforts in our communities.
- 10 hours ago 271 likes 282 sharesHeadline: “Al Gore’s New Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight Global Warming.”
I’m gonna say…”No.”
- 1 hour ago 271 likes 28 sharesTrump's order would strip federal funding from sanctuary cities.
Charles Krauthammer Has a Blunt Message for Protesters Who Just Can't Get Beyond Trump's Tax Returns6 hours ago 198 likes 16 sharesDaaaang.
- 11 hours ago 1788 likes 312 sharesWhoa...
- 10 hours ago 273 likes 28 sharesSenator Reid is standing against a Republican sneak attack on women's reproductive health.
- 8 hours ago 78 likes 8 sharesWhat do you think about this?
- 11 hours ago 3671 likes 325 sharesInteresting development...