- 10 hours ago 73847 likes 5215 sharesToday marks a crucial step forward in the fight against climate change, as the historic Paris Climate Agreement officially enters into force.
Let's keep pushing for progress.
- 9 hours ago 238 likes 32 sharesGeneral McMaster is an outstanding choice to serve as President Trump's National Security Adviser.
For years he's been on the front lines fighting the War on Terror. He understands the threats and challenges we face. He's also one of the most talented military officers I know.
General McMaster is a great choice and will serve President Trump and our nation well.
- 5 hours ago 9417 likes 13866 sharesThis punk teen and a cop got into a scuffle together, and the teen thought he'd end it by getting the cop in a choke-hold.
But the cop wasn't having it and delivered a BRUTAL response that has left the liberals furious.
Well, they might be ticked off, but we think this cop taught the punk a good lesson he will NEVER forget.
- 9 hours ago 3398 likes 3683 sharesSorry, media, this is not what "peaceful" looks like.
- 6 hours ago 1433 likes 3310 sharesAnd still, very few have stood up to denounce them.
- 11 hours ago 2146 likes 2317 sharesSorry, media, this is not what "peaceful" looks like.
- 10 hours ago 1212 likes 924 sharesThey were fed up with being called racist for simply disagreeing with a teacher...
But did these kids go too far?
- 10 hours ago 4773 likes 903 sharesThe bill to replace Obamacare that passed today in the House is atrocious and must be defeated in the Senate. Health care shouldn’t be about politics–it's about people. The American Health Care Act would harm people.
The only beneficiaries of the AHCA are big insurance companies and the wealthiest among us. Through higher premiums, less coverage, and millions losing their insurance, Americans lose out.
I'll fight back as hard as I can to defeat this bill–a misguided and purely political effort that will hurt New York families.