- 5 hours ago 25490 likes 1860 shares"You know, I think that change happens typically not because somebody on high decides it’s going to happen, but rather because at a grassroots level enough people come together that they force the system to change." —President Obama
Watch the President speak at a town hall at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro. http://ofa.bo/2dcZtW5
- 2 hours ago 2419 likes 305 sharesUnlike President Trump, people around the world understand that climate change is not a hoax but a reality caused by human activity. They understand that climate change is already causing devastating problems. No country alone can stop global warming, increased floods heatwaves or rising sea levels. This is a crisis of extraordinary consequence that calls out for international cooperation. We must go toward a sustainable energy system and create millions of jobs in the process. That is our future, and how we must preserve the planet for future generations, whether Mr. Trump likes it or not.
- 3 hours ago 1426 likes 175 sharesYoung people in this country are not going to succeed unless we have the best educated workforce in the world. That means making public colleges and universities tuition-free. That idea is catching fire and across the country states are taking their own initiative to make colleges tuition-free—even in states with Republican governors. Our job is to keep fighting from coast to coast to make tuition-free higher education a reality for all people.
- 3 hours ago 1400 likes 233 sharesI’m extremely disappointed by the FCC’s decision to roll back protections for internet privacy and net neutrality.
Help fight back and protect open internet access -- sign my petition: http://bit.ly/2rlGDr5
Mizzou Loses Applicants, Donations Thanks To Political Correctness, Forced To Rent Dorms For Football Games5 hours ago 864 likes 152 sharesTurns out a majority of people don't want to be associated with a school that panders to political correctness.
- 4 hours ago 839 likes 94 sharesMitch McConnell says he still intends to vote within weeks on this shameful health care bill. America’s CEOs have stayed quiet about its impacts on their shareholders and workers. Is this what corporate leadership looks like?
- 4 hours ago 824 likes 829 sharesFilthy is a generous term for what 'environmentalists' left behind.
- 1 hour ago 803 likes 102 sharesCheck this out.
- 1 hour ago 789 likes 264 sharesTrump may have fired her, but he couldn't silence her.