- 10 hours ago 73847 likes 5215 sharesToday marks a crucial step forward in the fight against climate change, as the historic Paris Climate Agreement officially enters into force.
Let's keep pushing for progress.
- 5 hours ago 9417 likes 13866 sharesThis punk teen and a cop got into a scuffle together, and the teen thought he'd end it by getting the cop in a choke-hold.
But the cop wasn't having it and delivered a BRUTAL response that has left the liberals furious.
Well, they might be ticked off, but we think this cop taught the punk a good lesson he will NEVER forget.
- 6 hours ago 6621 likes 1698 sharesRuss Feingold is right. It's not enough for Republican leaders to send out tweets denouncing neo-Nazism and white supremacy. If Republicans are genuinely concerned about combatting racism they must end their ugly efforts at voter suppression, extreme gerrymandering and felon disenfranchisement.
- 11 hours ago 5935 likes 781 sharesWhat has to be understood is that if we were to pass a Medicare-for-all bill, this would be in my view the most significant piece of domestic legislation since the 1930s. We will learn from all failures and try to develop that coalition that can finally give the people of the United States what every other major country has – health care for all people as a right, not a privilege.
- 2 hours ago 5795 likes 2268 sharesThis Is Why You DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!
- 10 hours ago 4773 likes 903 sharesThe bill to replace Obamacare that passed today in the House is atrocious and must be defeated in the Senate. Health care shouldn’t be about politics–it's about people. The American Health Care Act would harm people.
The only beneficiaries of the AHCA are big insurance companies and the wealthiest among us. Through higher premiums, less coverage, and millions losing their insurance, Americans lose out.
I'll fight back as hard as I can to defeat this bill–a misguided and purely political effort that will hurt New York families.
- 9 hours ago 3398 likes 3683 sharesSorry, media, this is not what "peaceful" looks like.
- 11 hours ago 2146 likes 2317 sharesSorry, media, this is not what "peaceful" looks like.
- 2 hours ago 2105 likes 3098 sharesAn American-hating student at a Utah high school decided to burn the flag on another student's truck. He probably thought that he had sent a message to patriotic students... but it didn't take the students long to send the America-hater a message he would NEVER forget.