Unless You’re Rich, the Economy Is Not Working for You. And the GOP Tax Plan Will Only Make It Worse12 minutes ago 986 likes 608 shares"Under the Senate tax plan, almost everyone loses... By further consolidating wealth and power in the hands of the very few, the GOP tax plan is designed to double down on the same strategy that has failed working Americans for decades. " –Neil Abernathy
- 3 hours ago 956 likes 599 sharesWe need a Secretary of Health and Human Services who will stand up to the greed of the pharmaceutical industry, not someone who has financially benefited from this greed.
- 1 hour ago 950 likes 191 sharesJim Kenney didn't hold back in his fiery condemnation of our heartless President.
- 43 minutes ago 937 likes 133 sharesIt’s time for St. Louis police to radically alter its culture and practice constitutional policing.
- 8 hours ago 913 likes 213 sharesFinally.
- 9 hours ago 799 likes 97 sharesThe hypocrisy of the elites is sickening. They will always have their guns, their security systems behind their walled neighborhoods and their armed personal security details.
- 3 hours ago 763 likes 1186 sharesThis is a very big deal. Once again, the Trump administration sides with big money and against democracy. Trump’s FCC announced a plan to dismantle landmark regulations that ensure equal access to the internet. What this means is that the internet and its free exchange of information as we have come to know it will cease to exist. Companies like Comcast, AT&T and Verizon will be able to divide the internet into slow and fast lanes, charge more, control what you see and block access to websites. It means that the internet will be for sale to the highest bidder, instead of everyone having the same access regardless of whether they are rich or poor, a big corporation or a small business, a multi-media conglomerate or a small on-line publication. Now is the time to speak up, organize and defeat this dangerous proposal.
- 10 hours ago 681 likes 67 sharesBet you didn’t see this one coming...
- 2 hours ago 676 likes 112 sharesHe never saw it coming...