- 7 hours ago 603 likes 70 sharesWhen Julia answered the phone, it was Chick-fil-A calling and offering the teen her very first job. The heartwarming scenario was all caught on camera as her family was ecstatic the entire phone call! 😭 ❤
- 1 hour ago 593 likes 136 sharesHis attempts to sabotage he law backfired in a big way this week.
- 4 hours ago 580 likes 59 sharesWe all deserve the freedom to be our authentic selves without fearing discrimination and rejection.
- 10 hours ago 568 likes 102 sharesAdmission to all New York State parks is free on #BlackFriday.
I urge New Yorkers to get outside and to take advantage of our world-class parks in every corner of this state.
- 7 hours ago 541 likes 110 sharesFormer ethics chief Walter Shaub has caught the President's close advisor in a serious legal bind.
- 7 hours ago 528 likes 100 sharesThe President endorsed an accused pedophile yesterday - and this prestigious newspaper quickly fired back.
- 5 hours ago 521 likes 482 sharesBREAKING: The ultraconservative representative had to make a highly embarrassing apology today.
- 5 hours ago 508 likes 114 sharesA new report reveals that the President's son-in-law is in a much deeper hole than previously believed.
- 9 hours ago 492 likes 166 sharesMillions of Americans support net neutrality. It keeps a level playing field for all who use the internet, making it possible for entrepreneurs, independent journalists, and other content creators to connect with their audience. Without net neutrality, ISPs will be able to throttle internet speeds, block content behind paywalls, and unfairly favor some content over others. In short, it takes the freedom of the internet and breaks it up into segments, nickel and diming consumers for the same content we're able to access for far cheaper right now.