- 1 hour ago 260 likes 321 sharesThe President promised to help small independent farms - but his actions did the exact opposite.
Kwik Trip Expansion Plans Unveiled, 300 New Jobs Expected in La Crosse Area Over the Next Five Years | Governor Scott Walker7 hours ago 258 likes 31 sharesKwik Trip to invest $300 million in La Crosse expansion project, creating 300 new Wisconsin jobs. This is the latest example of companies seeking to expand in Wisconsin because of our pro-business policies and dedicated workforce. #WIWorking
- 1 hour ago 255 likes 41 sharesFrom CNSNews.com: The government watchdog group Judicial Watch announced this week that it has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit in federal court against the State Department for all records about the Podesta Group and the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, both of which "have been connected to the recent special counsel indictment of Paul Manafort," said Judicial Watch.
- 9 hours ago 254 likes 46 sharesYES...dogs are individuals!!
- 26 minutes ago 241 likes 62 sharesPope Francis did not hold back his opinion about #ClimateChange deniers.
- 10 hours ago 240 likes 19 sharesMarcus Luttrell helps WWII veteran left homeless by Harvey. #TexasStrong #TexansHelpingTexans
- 6 hours ago 226 likes 97 sharesAbsolutely nails it!
- 3 hours ago 218 likes 14 sharesRush Limbaugh immediately noticed what Sarah Huckabee Sanders was really doing here...
- 3 hours ago 218 likes 119 sharesHe tried to delete his tweet but it was too late.