- 6 hours ago 197 likes 37 sharesWASHINGTON: Rep. Joe Barton (R-Ennis) released the following statement Tuesday after voting for H.R. 36, the “Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.” The legislation passed the House by a bipartisan vote of 237-189.
“Growing scientific evidence shows that unborn children can feel pain at 20 weeks of fetal age and beyond. These are babies just like the ones we see in Neonatal Intensive Care Units in hospitals in our area struggling for life, needing love.
“This bill will ban abortions in the United States after the 20 week threshold. The only exceptions are when the life of the mother is in danger or in cases of rape and incest. This bill won’t end all abortion, but it will prevent future suffering and death.
“All life is precious and should be respected and I back that up with my vote. I have a constitutional and moral obligation to protect those who do not have the power to protect themselves. I will continue to fight in Congress for the unborn."
- 3 hours ago 193 likes 29 sharesThis is the last person Trump wants to start talking...
- 11 hours ago 192 likes 17 sharesLet's keep up the pressure:
- 10 hours ago 192 likes 19 sharesAlways good to reflect. Yes, we are so fortunate to live in the greatest nation on Earth.
What are you most thankful for?
- 9 hours ago 188 likes 247 shares"It's important we talk about what kinds of phrases to look out for. Talking about these phrases can help us identify loved ones who are struggling and get them to the resources and support they need."
If you or someone you know is struggling, reach out. The Lifeline is available 24/7/365 at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
- 9 hours ago 183 likes 82 sharesWhat can you even say to this!?
- 7 hours ago 181 likes 37 sharesDemocrats believe the American people deserve a Better Deal than the one they are getting today — and that starts with Congress stepping up to the plate and making sure that pension plans are put back on a path to providing full benefits. Read more on U.S. Senate Democrats plan via Medium:
- 6 hours ago 179 likes 25 sharesThis is thanks to the guidance of The Institute for In Vitro Sciences, Inc., who started its work in China with a grant from PETA.
- 2 hours ago 174 likes 23 sharesThey nailed it.
Democrats should do themselves a favor and keep quiet.
Check it out...