- 11 hours ago 30695 likes 1976 shares2016 has been a big year for global efforts in the fight against climate change.
- 6 hours ago 15129 likes 1696 sharesGolden parachutes are wrong for predators on Wall Street, and they're wrong for predators at Fox News.
- 2 hours ago 2781 likes 936 sharesThe Pope just humiliated Trump in the classiest way imaginable.
- 11 hours ago 12606 likes 731 sharesNo American family should be trapped by high-cost loans that they can't escape.
That's why the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is working on tough rules to rein in payday lenders' predatory practices—and they're taking public comments through the end of the day today.
- 9 hours ago 6826 likes 664 sharesWhoa...
- 2 hours ago 1301 likes 648 sharesDid you know that the Manchester bomber was a Libyan who returned after Gaddafi was overthrown by the US and UK to train for the attack?? Or that he went to Syria to fight jihad against the Assad government? In other words, he was on "our" side in both interventions. More proof that interventionism kills.
- 3 hours ago 775 likes 307 sharesBOOM! He just brilliantly roasted Trump's heartless scheme.
- 1 hour ago 48 likes 253 sharesOur forensic artists have released a new age progression for a #MISSING child
DeOrr Kunz Jr. vanished during a July 10, 2015 camping trip in #Idaho. There's been no sign of him since.
View his poster: http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1251277/1/screen
- 4 hours ago 1134 likes 203 shares"The primary job of the Supreme Court justice is not to uphold the will of the majority of the moment. The primary job of the Supreme Court is not to reflect the popular opinions of the day. . . .
"The Constitution is a decidedly anti-majoritarian document in wonderful and important ways that intentionally protect our rights and our liberties. And the role of the Supreme Court—in protecting those rights and liberties—is sometimes precisely to frustrate the will of a majority." - Ben Sasse
- 10 hours ago 464 likes 196 sharesJust the facts...