- 5 hours ago 25490 likes 1860 shares"You know, I think that change happens typically not because somebody on high decides it’s going to happen, but rather because at a grassroots level enough people come together that they force the system to change." —President Obama
Watch the President speak at a town hall at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro. http://ofa.bo/2dcZtW5
- 3 hours ago 256 likes 1118 sharesWorth resharing.
- 4 hours ago 824 likes 829 sharesFilthy is a generous term for what 'environmentalists' left behind.
- 41 minutes ago 77 likes 533 sharesMaroon Alert: Mississippi State University is immediately evacuating Mitchell Memorial Library, Carpenter, Swalm, Hand, Longest Health Center, Etheredge to take safety precautions because of a potential threat. Evacuate now to Allen Hall or Colvard Union.
- 5 hours ago 279 likes 527 sharesWHAT?!?
- 7 hours ago 282 likes 480 sharesThis is beyond heartless. By dehumanizing preborn children inside the womb, our society has devalued every human life.
- 8 hours ago 326 likes 417 sharesSo sad 😔
This needs to stop: act.gp/PlasticFree
- 4 hours ago 740 likes 322 sharesFrom Breitbart: "Prosecutors, Congress, and the public will want to know when the National Security Council shipped off the records about potential intelligence abuses by Susan Rice and others in the Obama White House to the memory hole of the Obama Presidential Library. We are considering our legal options, but we hope that the Special Counsel and Congress also consider their options and get these records."
- 1 hour ago 2419 likes 305 sharesUnlike President Trump, people around the world understand that climate change is not a hoax but a reality caused by human activity. They understand that climate change is already causing devastating problems. No country alone can stop global warming, increased floods heatwaves or rising sea levels. This is a crisis of extraordinary consequence that calls out for international cooperation. We must go toward a sustainable energy system and create millions of jobs in the process. That is our future, and how we must preserve the planet for future generations, whether Mr. Trump likes it or not.
- 4 hours ago 514 likes 269 shares