Welcome to the official Facebook page of the U.S. Embassy in Pristina, Kosovo!
Welcome to the U.S. Embassy Pristina (USEP) Facebook page. This page is designed to be a hub for the USEP and Kosovo online community, both for those living in Kosovo, and those with a personal interest in this vibrant new country. We look forward to hearing from you!
• post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• harm minors in any way;
• impersonate any person or entity;
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the site;
• post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
• post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in exchanges;
• interfere with or disrupt the site or servers or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site;
• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
• stalk or otherwise harass another; or
• collect or store personal data about other users.
Visa queries? U.S. Embassy Skopje is the designated provider of non-immigrant visa services for Kosovo citizens.